
Miley Cyrus has apparently put recording on hold after having vocal surgery
Apparently Miley Cyrus has had to put recording and performing on hold to recover from her recent vocal cord surgery.
The singer was hospitalised for tonsilitis last month, and apparently discovered a separate vocal cord issue which she has unknowingly had for years.
People reports that multiple sources have said that Cyrus will have to be silent for several weeks to recover from the surgery, meaning she's put her recording and performing on hold.
One of the sources told People that Cyrus is "doing great and will be back and better than ever early next year."
Cyrus released her latest single "Slide Away" in August, and featured on Ariana Grande's "Don't Call Me Angel" alongside Lana Del Rey for the Charlie's Angels soundtrack in September. She also featured on Jeff Goldblum's cover of Chet Baker's "The Thrill Is Gone" earlier this month.
- Glastonbury Emerging Talent Competition 2025 finalists revealed
- Ed Sheeran shares new single, "Azizam"
- Kesha wants forthcoming album to be "a safe space for people to feel fully embodied and liberated"
- Rachel Chinouriri presents new single, "23:42"
- Caity Baser joins forces with Oh Wonder on new single, "Running From Myself"
- Lydia Night of The Regrettes unveils debut solo single, "Pity Party"
- Matilda Mann covers Chet Baker's "There Will Never Be Another You"
Get the Best Fit take on the week in music direct to your inbox every Friday

Dirty Projectors
Song of the Earth

Black Country, New Road
Forever Howlong

Djo
The Crux
