
Jeremih says he's "forever grateful" after being released from hospital following COVID-19 battle
Jeremih has said that he's "forever grateful" after being discharged from hospital following his battle with coronavirus.
Last month Jeremih was hospitalised with COVID-19 and put on a ventilator in an Intensive Care Unit after testing positive for the virus.
The likes of 50 Cent, Chance The Rapper and Big Sean shared messages of support for Jeremih on socials, and over the weekend Jeremih was released from hospital.
Jeremih told TMZ, "First and foremost, I would like to thank God and the incredible team of doctors and nurses at Northwestern Memorial Hospital for saving my life. I will be forever grateful. I would also like to thank my family and friends for all their prayers and well wishes. I'm overwhelmed with gratitude. A special thanks to Chance The Rapper, 50 Cent and Diddy for their love and support. I would like to thank all my fans and people around the world who prayed for me. I'm getting stronger everyday, and look forward to spending time with my sons."
- Car Seat Headrest present new single, "CCF (I’m Gonna Stay With You)"
- Common Holly signs to Keeled Scales and announces new album, Anything glass
- Wire announce two special Record Store Day releases
- The Beaches return to announce third album, No Hard Feelings
- No Windows unveil new single, "Easter Island"
- Nick Mulvey details fourth studio album, Dark Harvest (Pt. 1) and accompanying world tour
- S.G. Goodman announces her third studio album, Planting by the Signs
Get the Best Fit take on the week in music direct to your inbox every Friday

Great Grandpa
Patience, Moonbeam

Deafheaven
Lonely People With Power

Perfume Genius
Glory
