The musician has spoken to the Beginnings podcast about moving to L.A for the writing and recording of her upcoming solo LP.
Luke Morgan Britton
The LP will be the producer’s fifth and follow-up to 2012′s “Until the Quiet Comes”.
The two-hour long collection also includes tracks from Four Tet, Deptford Goth, Todd Edwards and The xx.
The singer-songwriter will release “Vibrate: The Best Of Rufus Wainwright” on 3 March 2014.
The programmes will be aired during January 2014, with T Williams and George FitzGerald also helming shows.
The hour-long mix includes a reworking of “Oh My Love”, as well as original compositions and various other samples.
The rap pair will embark on the live stint during February and March 2014.
The electro-pop outfit confirm shows in Glasgow, Dublin, Manchester and back-to-back dates at London’s Forum.
“Odludek” is the first taster of new music from Goodwin since his band’s 2009 LP “Kingdom Of Rust”.
The track is an uncredited collaboration from Wayne Coyne and co’s recent Stone Roses covers LP.
The song is taken from London label Moshi Moshi’s new holiday-themed EP.
The two acts will “head across Europe, North America and points beyond” next summer.
- Dirty Projectors’ Amber Coffman working on debut solo album
- Flying Lotus prepping new album for 2014 release
- Stream Jamie xx’s 6 Mix for BBC Radio 6 Music, featuring unreleased track
- Rufus Wainwright to release Best Of album
- James Blake to host ‘Residency’ show on BBC Radio 1
- Nicolas Jaar marks 33rd anniversary of John Lennon’s death with tribute mix