Emily Mules guides you through the month in new music. Featuring turns from Angel Olsen, Felt Tip, Widowspeak and the massively promising Tei Shi. Essential listening for all.
- We talk in depth with the band's frontman and creative spark, Adam Granduciel, about how the darkest period of his life led to his most assured, classic sounding record to date.
- All this week, we deliver a selection of acts who we believe will deliver great things in 2014 and beyond.
- Dan Bejar was kind enough to answer some questions about language, his admiration for Sr. Chinarro, and why he’s not going to let us have any new Destroyer music for an entire sodding year.
- The ever-ambiguous Ben Khan returns with the fiery "Savage".
- Interview: The War On Drugs
- Ones To Watch: 2014
- Interview: Destroyer
- Song Of The Day: Ben Khan
The Velvet Underground’s hugely influential second album receives the deluxe reissue treatment, stretching its run time to three whole hours.
- Jay Z ranks his own albums from best to worst
- Cloud Nothings prepare new album for 2014 with trailer video
- Homosexual overtones reportedly omitted from U.S edition of Morrissey’s Autobiography
- LCD Soundsystem’s James Murphy to release own brand of coffee
- Bombay Bicycle Club unveil new album title, tracklist and artwork
- Halls announces second album Love To Give, streams video for “Forelsket”