Premiered just now via our good friends at PSL, the new video from Icona Pop sees the Stockholm duo reeking havoc whilst spitting out possibly their most brattish lyrics to date over a throbbing euro-disco beat. The result? Hands down their most infectious moment to date.
- The Staves are making an album with “assclown” Bon Iver
- Macaulay Culkin forms Velvet Underground tribute band, changes song lyrics to be about pizza
- The National, James Blake, Disclosure, Kendrick Lamar & more among 2014 Grammy nominations
- Joey Bada$$ to support Disclosure on UK tour
- Warpaint announce tour dates for early 2014
- Stock delays affect UK music retailers