“No money and no insurance, stolen gear, asshole border security, losing passports, beheadings on the beach”, Young Magic talk to The Line of Best Fit about the wild ride that created their debut album Melt.
“I tend to get lost in my thoughts – probably much to a fault” : The Line of Best Fit speaks to Youth Lagoon
Youth Lagoon catches up with The Line of Best Fit to talk about the emotional processes that go into writing an album.
The Black Cab Sessions celebrate their 100th session with a trip Stateside and a special show on Channel 4. We catch up with founder Chris Pattinson to find out what has made the series so successful.
Picking Arcade Fire, Grimes and tUnE – yArDs amongst others, The Line of Best Fit’s Melody Lau gives us her top 5 performances from the tenth edition of POP Montreal – International Music Festival.
“In our search for perfection, we want to create something that is aurally exciting and will touch people’s hearts” : TLOBF talks to Ladytron
The Line of Best Fit catches up with Ladytron to find out about their latest release, Gravity The Seducer – “the most perfect work” they’ve created.
A devoted, sweaty crowd and electro-dance theatrics: Melody Lau finds sensual pleasure at Austra’s hometown album launch show.
Merrill Garbus delivers a live show with genius and without restraint, where the audience are as integral to the performance as the instruments, writes Melody Lau.
Pioneer of an entire musical movement or “Piano Man for the digital generation”? Melody Lau checks out golden boy James Blake live in Toronto
- Daft Punk share video for “Instant Crush”, starring The Strokes’ Julian Casablancas
- Rough Trade NYC cancels in-store gigs following noise complaints
- London Grammar, Sam Smith, Tom Odell & more to play Top Of The Pops Christmas and New Year specials
- Morrissey to reissue Your Arsenal album with bonus live DVD
- Watch The Walkmen’s final show before hiatus
- Jessie Ware, Mount Kimbie & more to play live-streaming house party