Again and again Primavera delivers on its promise of having one of the best line-ups of the summer, and Andy Slocombe will testify to the fact that this year is no exception.
Andy Slocombe offers up a round dozen mouth-waterers from the festival bill of a lifetime: take a trip into Primavera Sound 2012.
With little in the way of promotion in the UK, only those in the know have all turned out tonight to see the US disco house duo Larry Tiger and David Woods, who pull out every trick in the book on how to rock the party, writes Andy Slocombe
The festival for people who can’t be doing with the ballache of proper festivals returns – with a killer triple bill of headliners/curators. Andy Slocombe reviews.
Andy Slocombe takes in a special show from the Minnesotan trio – performed in the the very same building where they recorded 2002′s genre-defining Trust.
With Jace Lasek thriving in the central role, and spouse Olga Goreas cutting a more imposing figure than should be possible, The Besnard Lakes rock out in the UK capital. Andy Slocombe reviews.
Andy Slocombe on an astonishing show by one of the few genuinely unique talents on the landscape…
- Dirty Projectors’ Amber Coffman working on debut solo album
- Flying Lotus prepping new album for 2014 release
- Stream Jamie xx’s 6 Mix for BBC Radio 6 Music, featuring unreleased track
- Rufus Wainwright to release Best Of album
- James Blake to host ‘Residency’ show on BBC Radio 1
- Nicolas Jaar marks 33rd anniversary of John Lennon’s death with tribute mix