The Chapman Family
The Chapman Family were a rock band which formed in 2006 in Stockton-on-Tees, Teesside, United Kingdom. They released their debut album in 2011. They consisted of Kingsley, Pop, Owen, Kevin and Scott. Their unique blend of politically charged, feedback infused, loud and intense indie rock music has won them just as many friends as enemies over the last few years and after being initially hyped and championed for their chaotic and sometimes disturbing stage shows in 2009 by the likes of the NME and Radio 1... Read more about The Chapman Family on Last.fm.
Sorry, no articles found.
News on TLOBF
Live reviews/photos on TLOBF
- Festival Diary: Kendal Calling 2011
- The Chapman Family – XOYO, London 23/03/11
- Dot To Dot Festival – Nottingham 30/5/10
- Watch: The Chapman Family – No More Tears
- Watch: The Chapman Family – This English Life
- The Chapman Family – Something I Can’t Get Out (The Line of Best Fit Session)